- Reduced price
- Office Basics
- Pens, Pencils & Markers
- Pen Refills
- Highlighter Pens
- Paint Markers
- Permanent Markers
- White Board Markers
- Writing Accessories
- Office Files & Folders
- Note Books & Registers
- School & Student Stationery
- Office Essentials
- Ink & Toner
- IT & Office Electronics
- Arts & Crafts
- Artist Supplies
- Craft Supplies
- Tools & Utilities
- Cleaning & Break Room
- Most Popular
Shiny S-884 Do it Yourself Self Printing Kit
- Instant New Age Mini Printing Kit.
- Make your own instant Rubber Stamp, whenever you need it immediately!
- With the help of this kit, you can make a rubber stamp in just 2 minutes and sitting your own home.
- You can assemble and disassemble as many rubber stamps as you wish.
- Excellent for personalised stationery, Create your own name and address stamps, business information stamps, Greeting card message stamps.
DELIVERY BETWEEN 2-7 BUSINESS DAYS
STOCK IS SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY
PRICE DISPLAYED IS INCLUSIVE OF GST
|Product||Shniy Stamp Kit|
Shiny is one of the leading brands in stationery, Shiny self-inking rubber stamps are known for their impressive performance and quality. They are built to last for many years.
|Product Pack Information|
|Generic Name||Stamp Kit|
Raj & Co ,
|Country of Origin or Manufacture or Assembly||Taiwan|
|Mfg Date,Warranty & Usage Information||See Product Pack for more information|
No customer reviews for the moment.
Instant New Age Mini Printing Kit. With the help of this kit, you can make a rubber stamp in just 2 minutes and sitting your own home. You can assemble and disassemble as many rubber stamps as you wish. Up to seven plates are provided of different shapes and sizes
Instant New Age Mini Printing Kit. Includes: Removable Platen : 2 Rubber Type Plate : 2 Printing Stamp : 1 Stamp Pad : 1 Tweezer : 1 Size: 47 x 18 mm Rubber Type: 3mm - 328 characters 4mm - 256 characters Insert up to 4 lines of text: 21 letters per line for 3mm characters 17 letters per line for 4mm characters Make your own instant Rubber Stamp, whenever...