- Easy quick-spin blade change
- Sharp and durable premium blades
- Includes (30) OLFA KB-5 blades and (1) needle
- Lightweight Precision
- The OLFA AK-5 Designer Graphic Art Knife boasts compact and lightweight construction so that you can focus on precision. A pack of 30 replacement blades is included, as well as a needle tip for pinpoint punctures. The blades are made from high quality carbon tool steel for unparalleled sharpness and superior edge retention.
- The pen-like hobby of this art knife has a textured, contoured handle that delivers comfort and stability during use and it's designed for both right and left-hand use.
- The tapered base of the handle expands this craft knife's usage to include embossing, accurate folds and scoring. Use the blade case as a knife stand as well as for transport, storage of new blades and disposal of used blades. Easily change the blade with a swivel of the chuck. Add this OLFA art knife to your workspace for all of your miniatures, modeling, or paper-crafting details.
- This OLFA art knife provides accurate and reliable performance for delicate cutting of paper, vinyl, rubber, models, cardstock, foam, and more.
The name of “OLFA” comes from two Japanese words, which, when translated, mean “to break a blade”. The OLFA® parallelogram logo is taken from the shape of a snap-off blade.OLFA makes a wide range of products that are used in diverse ways
This unique invention has since become a worldwide best seller and is commonly referred to as an OLFA Cutter. Yoshio Okada also invented the world's first rotary cutter in 1979. It revolutionized how people cut fabric by switching them from using scissors to rolling a circular blade over the material. OLFA's rotary cutters are used around the world today by quilters.